- The below steps can be followed to get started with Cerebrata.
Cerebrata can be downloaded from the Cerebrata website.
- Double click on the downloaded exe file to install Cerebrata.
- Registration with Cerebrata can be done either through work\school account or through personal Microsoft account.
- Provide the License Code and Order Number sent to you through email while registering.
- On successful registration, you can access all the features of Cerebrata for a period of 15 days.
Technically speaking there are no prerequisites for installing Cerebrata. Cerebrata can be installed in any machine connected to internet.
OS should be a 64-bit OS (and not 32-bit) which is default nowadays
On Linux, you may need to give execute permission to Cerebrata AppImage file. To do so, simply right click on the downloaded file and then click on “Properties”. On the subsequent popup, click on “Permissions” tab and then check the “Execute” checkbox.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500